Product Data Analyst
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Product Data Analyst for our client located in West Chester, PA. Successful candidate will interact and interface with Product Data Entry Specialist & Data Maintenance Lead for specific Global Data Maintenance functions.
- Review and approve item data from accurate and appropriate forms, or output from the Data Gathering Tool, including the appropriate business approvals.
- Review and complete; MDM Registrations and / or specific franchise Part numbering registrations.
- Maintain specific item number conventions, e.g., AO Part Number conventions where applicable, for Global products and franchises.
- Review and ensure product historical files, where applicable, are maintained for Global products and franchises, e.g. Adaptive, Data Gathering Tool.
- Audit data entry or file maintenance process to ensure accuracy and quality of inbound and outbound data - troubleshoot issues or problems where necessary.
- Maintain data entry or file maintenance logs for metrics and to track progress of item history from data entry to release to sale.
- Data entry and verification activities to support periodic business activities
- Administer / maintain Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions and training guides to support data entry.
- Perform or direct for entry; product release data and maintain eligibility tables for all appropriate products and franchises.
- Ensure and confirm document image retention of all appropriate data maintenance forms for electronic record retrieval
- Participate in Business System modifications or software validations, as per the direction of management for the appropriate franchise.
- Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
- Diligently participate in our compliance program-related activities as denoted by the supervisor or Chief Compliance Officer.
- Performs other duties or functions as assigned by management.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum 2-5 years' experience at a manufacturing or distribution operation. Experience may include prior experience in Supply Chain, Master Data, Product Data Management, Materials (purchasing / procurement), Customer Service, Inventory Control, R & D, Marketing, Distribution logistics or equivalent.
- Minimum 2-5 years' experience with one or both of the following software applications: JD Edwards or SAP.
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Visio & Project.
- Minimum 2-5 years' experience with Product Inventory Database preferred.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Intermediate English language skill required, multi-lingual preferred.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Maya Smith at (+1) 267-405-6995 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.