Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Procurement Specialist with a pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Update the Quarterly Spend Dashboard working with the Sourcing Analyst who will provide the spend analysis reports.
- Prepare and submit the annual VA spend report in October and the Sub-K plan in Nov. This would include registering on the VA website, updating the templates and preparing the draft report, communicating with the VA representative, etc. Templates and detailed instructions will be provided for this work activity.
- Using the existing training materials (presentations), hold training sessions with stakeholders and business groups to help further educate the organization on the value and benefits of our supplier diversity program
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business (or other related degree programs
- Proven self-starter with a track record of managing multiple and fast-paced projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); experience with Coupa a plus.
- Ability to promote excellent customer service including but not limited to responding to requests in a timely manner.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.