Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Procurement Specialist with a pharmaceutical company located in Boston, MA.
- Support the supplier assessment, qualification and onboarding process using Coupa Risk Assess and Risk Aware (CRA).
- Review all new supplier requests against supplier master and preferred supplier list for duplication. If duplicate, inform requestor that supplier is already qualified and onboarded.
- For new supplier or if expanded scope of work with existing supplier, issue supplier questionnaire through CRA.
- Monitor return of all questionnaires from suppliers and follow up as required to ensure timely completion.
- Ensure all incoming requests for new suppliers are compliant with the company's policies.
- Triage questionnaire responses to the appropriate risk domain for further mediation as needed.
- Support end users and suppliers with questions responding timely and escalating to risk domain as appropriate.
- Follow up with internal risk domains for questionnaire assessment completion.
- Develop and implement on-going training and communication programs with internal customer groups.
- Support implementation and management of on-going operations as additional risk domains are added to CRA.
- Communicate to each risk domain that supplier assessment and qualification has been completed and request has been sent to Finance for onboarding of the supplier.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS / BA Degree in Business or other related degree program.
- 2-4 years' experience with Procurement Operations and eProcurement.
- Business process knowledge of supplier enablement, Finance and Compliance risk preferred.
- Experience with ERP and S2P technology/platforms; experience with Coupa IT platform a plus.
- Experience with process, quality control, and workflow management preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ability to adapt to new technology/platforms.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 617-830-7544.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.