Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Procurement Analyst with a medical device company located in Philadelphia, PA. Successful candidate will work closely with suppliers while maintaining communication with our internal customers and suppliers to ensure timely deliveries.
- Approves places and expedites order requests.
- Assists with other site-specific purchasing tasks.
- Consistently interacts with end-users.
- Manages "Open Order" report.
- Manages material master changes.
- Tracks savings.
- Works with minimal instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- Associates' degree in business or related field equivalent experience.
- 0-2 years of purchasing or relevant experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Great Plains experience preferred.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Dominic Santoro at (+1) 215-531-5280 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.