Process Improvement Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Process Improvement Specialist with a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Working alongside R&D BPE team in managing core, enterprise level content in Business Process Management System (BPMS) - e.g., process content libraries
- Implementing agreed best practices and processes for BPMS content maintenance
- Maintaining navigation mechanisms with up-to-date content
- Updating library content and ensuring that it adheres to BPMN and company standards
- Supporting R&D stakeholders in creating and maintaining process models in BPMS
- Providing BPMN modelling service
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required and minimum 3-5 years of experience
- Experience with mapping/modelling business processes within a BPM-centric organization - experience with BPMS tools (such as ARIS) is a plus for the position
- Technical Writing \ Documentation Creation ideal but not required
- Experience in Biotech/Pharma ideal but not required
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.