Process Engineering Manager, Upstream Operations
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Upstream Process Engineering Manager with a global Biopharmaceutical company located in the Raleigh area, NC. As the Process Engineering Manager, you will play a key role in identifying areas for improved efficiencies and ensure that product quality is maintained through all phases of production.
- Accountable and responsible for leading a team of process engineers to deliver and improve process or product consistency, quality/compliance, etc.
- Responsible for operational parameters of manufacturing equipment, automation control, processing dynamics, and integrated utilities
- Identify and resolve quality and technical risks to manufacturing.
- Analyze operational process issues and automation challenges and initiate appropriate corrective and preventative actions
- Participate in investigations and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Responsible for the adherence to established policies, procedures and practices.
- Participate in inspections and cGMP & Quality decisions
- Serve as a technical SME and provide expertise in various manufacturing operations and processes including automation control.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS or MS degree in Engineering or Life Sciences
- Experience within a biopharmaceutical manufacturing, FDA regulated environment
- Previous supervisory or management experience preferred.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Alex Tooulas at (+1) 917-284-9670 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.