Process Engineering Manager - Biotech
Proclinical are recruiting for a Process Engineering Manager - Biotech to join a biotech organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Amsterdam.
- Offer technical contributions for product tech transfers, review of process needs versus facility abilities.
- Responsible for supplying technical assistance and analysis for the resolution of deviations, investigations and process concerns.
- Develop divisional processes, standards and specifications independently.
- Uphold team metrics linked to on-time distribution and offer regular status updates to management.
- Conduct objective setting and period performance evaluations of direct reports in line with corporate goals.
- Monitor site CapEx budget, purchases and installation qualifications.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a chemical or mechanical engineering field with demonstrable, pertinent work experience in a similar role.
- Familiarity with pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical equipment commissioning, validation and performance monitoring.
- Acquaintance and competency in troubleshooting process and process support system concerns.
- Prior involvement in process control system programming and operation.
- Capable of reaching, bending, lifting 40 pounds, and using ladders to access equipment.
- Attain a cell phone to be on call to assist on manufacturing operations.
- A valid driving license.
- Willing to travel for business needs.
- Leadership experience with the ability to be interpersonal and work well with others.
- Able to multitask and conduct assignments simultaneously.
- Capable of implementing expertise of numerous engineering fields to review and develop solutions for operational concerns.
- Ability to plan, arrange, conduct and document work while under minimal supervision.
- Computer literacy.
- High capacity to resolve issues and make sound judgments.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Dominic Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.