This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting a Process Engineer for a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in London.
- Accountable for guaranteeing that any GMP documentation allocated, such as issues, CAPAs, Change Controls, BMRs & audit/inspection actions are closed timely and in a RFT manner.
- Assist the process technical transfer actions, which involves Design of Experiments, Single-Use items specifications development for manufacturing use and ongoing Process FMEA actions.
- You will arrange the vendor actions for commissioning and qualification, upkeep and calibration and/or process improvements.
- Support the execution and development of suitable engineering specifications and standards.
- The ideal candidate will both develop and handle the relationships across teams to remove barriers, or time lags while conducting efficiently with own working groups to accomplish favourable results for the business.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in an engineering or scientific field.
- At least 5 years of experience working in a biopharmaceutical setting in a process engineering role.
- Know-how of cleanroom working.
- Expertise on biopharmaceutical process operations, which involves media and buffer prep, upstream and downstream, such as Single Use Bioreactors, Centrifuges, UF/DF, TFF, etc.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Acquaintance working within a start-up as well as with fill finish operations would be ideal.
- Capable of resolving issues.
- Leadership abilities.
- A motivated individual with the capacity to present self in a professional manner.
- An organised individual with the ability to be innovative.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ruhee Saleh at +44 203 0590923.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.