An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a Process Engineer position to their office in the UK. This top 10 pharma company works across multiple sectors, including medical devices, pharmaceutical research, and consumer health. The vacancy offers an exciting opportunity to work with a company with over 100,000 professionals around the globe. This will be a contract position.
- Process the review and optimisation of specified process area/s.
- Provide input into new product development to ensure a timely introduction into production and that products are operationally cost effective.
- Initiate/complete deviations, remedial actions, CAPAs, and other quality system documentation.
- Undertake pFMEA reviews for the areas.
- Adhere to the Change Control and Design Control requirements.
- Control and direct manufacturing validation efforts for existing and new processes.
- Be an active member of the multifunctional process and production improvement team.
- Apply world class manufacturing tools and techniques (Lean, ME2) within aligned process areas.
- Identify problems and resolve them to their root cause.
- Take responsibility for waste reduction in area.
- Actively drive process improvement projects to achieve OEE targets for area of responsibility.
- Provide leadership and coordination of onsite Process Excellence initiatives and activities, including certification, re-certification, and promotion of PE awareness on site.
- Provide input into machinery purchases and investigate new technologies for existing processes.
- Follow and promote Company, HS&E, and Quality standards to enable the site to achieve and maintain excellent results.
- Liaise with outside contractors whilst leading projects from conception to commissioning and handover.
- Ensure that the processes are robust and as efficient and effective as possible.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ensure that all activities are carried out in compliance with all regulations and laws governing business and quality operations (FDA / GMP / BSI / ISO, etc.).
- Ensure company compliance with all local, national, international and company regulations, policies and procedures for Health, Safety and Environmental compliance.
- Be accountable for HSE compliance for their area of responsibility.
Skills and Requirements:
- Technical degree in related discipline (Engineering/Science/Chemical) preferred
- Minimum HND in related discipline
- Minimum of two years of experience within the same or similar industry.
- Ideally certified to Green Belt standard.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in engineering/process engineering, preferably in a medical devices/pharmaceutical environment.
- Proven track record of installing/validating new equipment and processes in a highly regulated environment.
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing Initiatives to deliver business benefit.
- Previous experience in Production/Manufacturing environment is essential.
- Knowledge of IQ, OQ, and PQ.
- Knowledge of HR policies and systems and how to implement them.
- Knowledge of organisation and products.
- Knowledge of PEx, ME2, and Lean principles.
- Knowledge of pFMEAs and BS EN ISO 14971: 2012.
- Knowledge of Business Continuity Process and capable to lead fault finding processes.
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems.
- Knowledge of Health, Safety, and Environment system requirements.
- Appreciation of budget planning and control.
- Ability to deliver projects on time and to budget.
- Able to demonstrate process, equipment improvements, and waste reduction savings.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ronni Hartgen at +44 2038000814 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for Quality Engineer - Normal in their office in the UK.
Mount Laurel, USA
A renowned medical device company is seeking to recruit a Quality Technician to their office in New Jersey.