Process & Systems, Functional Leader - Forecast to Produce
Proclinical are partnering with a pharmaceutical organisation who are recruiting for an individual to join their team. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Paris. The opening position is for a Supply Chain - Process & Systems, Functional Leader - Forecast to Produce.
- Guide solution upgrade projects to constantly customise the systems to business requirements.
- Form the community of practice organisation which connects to international and local functions, commercial associates/production sites/IT and share best practices.
- Offer leadership and technical knowledge to project teams.
- Enable the communication between IT centers of brilliance and business teams.
- Collaborate with the centers of excellence to guarantee their teams deliver projects and bug fixing tickets in full and a timely manner.
- Assist with global deployment of supply chain planning and implementation procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to an advanced degree level in an IT or supply chain field.
- Demonstrable experience in a relevant role.
- Familiarity with executing SAP such as MM, WM, SD, etc, and/or rapid response.
- Guide business specifications, functional design, integration or assistance.
- SAP user acquaintance.
- Prior involvement in rapid response would be beneficial.
- Rapid Response user experience is an advantage.
- Able to comprehend, challenge and synthesise various points of view.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to influence both business and IT decisions.
- A can-do mindset with the ability to resolve issues.
- A motivated individual who is reliable and enthusiastic.
- Project management abilities such as planning, project arrangement and tools.
- Financial insight.
- Fluency in both English and French.
- Expertise in the pharmaceutical business would be beneficial for the role.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ed Little at +44 203 148 8353.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.