Process & Governance Excellence Manager
Proclinical are recruiting for a Process & Governance Excellence Manager to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a contract basis.
- Discuss alterations to pertinent shareholders and guarantee awareness and comprehension.
- Outline KPIs to measure the efficiency of procedures and governance.
- Routinely analyse and document performance metrics, making alterations when required.
- You will foster a culture of continuous improvement, encouraging teams to suggest and execute developments.
- Recognise and analyse current procedures to find areas for improvement.
- Responsible for developing and executing methods to streamline procedures and develop efficiency.
- Produce and uphold documentation for procedures, policies, and governance frameworks.
- Other assigned duties.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to an advanced degree level in a pertinent discipline such as engineering, project management, etc, or corresponding work experience.
- Demonstrable experience in a project management, LEAN management or similar role, focusing on procedures and governance.
- Comprehension of industry best practices and standards suitable to CAPEX projects.
- Able to think analytically and resolve issues.
- Capable of recognising areas for improvement and guarantee that solutions meet desired results.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Works well in a team as well as cross-functionally.
- An organised individual with a high attention to detail.
- Competency in using project management tools.
- Computer literacy.
- Fluency in the English language with knowledge in German would be beneficial.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Chloe Jack at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.