ProClinical is happy to advertise new a UK home-based Principal Statistician role for one of the largest CROs in the global market. This is an exciting and varied opportunity to join a well-established team with responsibility for leading all statistical activities relating to clinical trial projects.
- Providing statistical expert point of contact with sponsor and internal project teams
- Randomisation design, Protocol and sample size consultancy
- Performing the Lead Statistician role on varied and complex projects; delivering to client expectations and within budget
- Development of Statistical Analysis Plans
- Covering a variety of statistical consultancy, programming, and modeling based on the awarded work.
- Supporting the development and expansion of statistical expertise
- Peer review of statistical deliverables
- Providing statistical expertise and presentation of results at sponsor meetings
- Advising on statistical issues, expanding the department's knowledge base
- Business development expert support - contributing to proposals, contracts, and meetings
- Ability to communicate effectively with non-statisticians
Skills and Requirements
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills
- Advanced statistical expertise in a variety of area and topics
- Statistical programming and modeling with experience across a wide variety of topics
- Experience in Integration studies preferred
- Minimum of 5 years in a CRO environment and an MSc or Ph.D. in Statistics
- Excellent project management, organisational and matrix management skills with the ability to proactively prioritise projects
- Experience with SAS v. 9
- Wide clinical development knowledge across Phase I through IV studies, real world, integration studies
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Emma Adams at 0203 854 3893 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.