Principal Statistical Programmer
Are you looking to join a niche CRO that is focused on quality? How about a company that is focused on employee growth and development? What about working within the field of oncology. If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this opportunity just might be for you!
I am partnering with a CRO in North Carolina looking to expand their Biometrics team with the addition of a Principal Statistical Programmer who will be supporting trials across their various therapeutic areas including oncology, gene therapy, rare disease, and CNS.
This role will be 100% remote and the ideal candidate will be located on the east coast.
This organization prides itself on delivering high quality work and continues to do so by encouraging growth in their employees. They realize that the best way to create sustainable results is to take great care of their employees and that is reflected in the attention they take to employee well-being.
If you are someone who is looking for their next opportunity to grow and evolve as a Statistical Programmer in an environment where development is at the heart of everything you do, please apply below:
What You'll Be Doing:
- Responsible for coordinating and programming of clinical data analyses.
- Analyzes and evaluates clinical data, recognizes inconsistencies and initiates resolution of data problems.
- Typically programs using SAS language to support the clinical area.
- Implements statistical analysis plans.
- May consult in the design and development of clinical trials, protocols, and case report forms.
- Validate work of other programmer(s)
- Ensure the maintenance of programming documentation (e.g. description of programs and validation)
- Interacts with statisticians, data management personnel, project leaders, and sponsors.
- Communicate to management on project status and resource issues
- Investigate and propose initiatives for improving efficiency
- May also serve as Project Leaders on project teams.
- Contribute and take part in client evaluations, visits and bid defenses
What You Bring To The Table:
- Requires a Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred in a scientific discipline
- SAS Advance Programming Certificate preferred
- Minimum 10+ years of relevant work experience
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in drug development and/or clinical research
- Thorough knowledge of computer systems, applications and operating systems
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to simplify complex issues into understandable concepts
- Provide mentoring to junior staff
What They Bring To The Table:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Employee growth and development
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Hunter Lux at (+1) 213-294-2997 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.