Principal Software Engineer - iOS
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Principal Software Engineer with a medical device company located in Santa Clara, CA. Successful candidate will be a key contributor to the team, applying extensive knowledge of design principles and practices to the implementation of complex, enterprise-scale digital health applications.
- Architect, design, and implement high-quality software that performs at scale.
- Build, maintain, and extend development processes and tools to ensure ongoing improvements to team productivity and product scalability.
- Provide technical leadership within and across scrum teams.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related discipline with 10+ years of experience or master's degree in a similar field with 6+ years of experience.
- Expert-level iOS software engineering experience with a track record of designing and implementing native iOS applications in either Swift or ObjectiveC.
- Experience providing technical leadership for medium to large teams with limited or no guidance from management or senior teammates.
- Experience mentoring junior developers.
- Experience advocating for the domain and influencing the architecture and direction of the product design.
- Pro-active communicator with other teams, business stakeholders and other groups.
- Accountable for decision making and seeks guidance as needed.
- Experience collaborating with product managers, UX design leaders, and engineers in an agile development environment.
- Experience developing medical device software.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Lewis Rooney at (+1) 415-481-3817 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.