Proclinical has partnered with a Pharmaceutical Special Development Unit in search of a Principal Scientist to lead the discovery of new drug products. The Swiss based role is an excellent opportunity for an experienced scientist to change the face of medicine.
- Review external data sources, e.g. reports of development studies and manufacturing campaigns done at CMO
- Review external documentation such as e.g. master batch records, executed batch records
- Compile summary reports for internalization into the company's systems
- Support logistics/supply chain activities
Skills and Requirements
- PhD or Master's in pharmacy or relevant field, Late phase pharma development or manufacturing of parenteral dosage form experience beneficial
- 5 years' experience in Pharma, e.g. GxP environment, working within cross functional teams
- Experience in project management
- Strong document writing skills and analytical thinking
- Fast learner with strong communication skills and pro-active approach
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Saner at +443300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.