Principal SAS Programmer
ProClinical is happy to advertise a UK home-based role for Principal SAS Programmer for one of the largest specialist data focused CRO's in Europe. This is an exciting and varied opportunity to join a well-established team with responsibility for leading all statistical activities relating to clinical trial projects.
- Responsible for statistical programming activities relating to clinical trials.
- Principal programmer will additionally be responsible for leading the programming activities on studies.
- CDISC SDTM and ADAM mapping and programming.
- Creation of SDTM and ADAM mapping specs, SDTM and ADAM defines and reviewer's guides
- Provision of expert advice and technical support to study teams
- Principal role will include project leadership activities
- Development of analysis dataset specifications
- Development, maintenance and validation of SAS programs for the production of analysis datasets and tables, figures and listings for inclusion in clinical study reports
- Creation and review of shells for tables, figures and listings from a programming perspective
- Current and extensive proven technical experience performing this role with a proven track record in leading study teams
- Subject matter expert in one or more areas
- Self-motivated with the ability to motivate others
- Expertise in CDSIC SDTM standards, including thorough understanding of SDTM IG
- The equivalent knowledge of ADaM standards essential
- Experience of running data integration projects
- Strong analytical, programming and data interpretation skills
- Practical experience with SAS v 9 and macro development
- Understanding of clinical development processes
- Excellent communication skills and high level of English language
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Emma Adams at 0203 854 3893 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.