Principal QC Specialist
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Principal QC Specialist to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in the Nordics.
- Produce completed product sample submission forms.
- Get involved in the execution, upkeep and constant improvement.
- Partake in the sample management arrangement duties.
- Conscious of the variety of analytical and compendia strategies to assist with the stability and release testing.
- Responsible for receival, management and storage of samples proposed to the QC lab.
- You will prepare samples for stability study start and pill of stability samples on pull dates.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a pertinent scientific discipline.
- Demonstrable experience in GMP QC within a pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical sector.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Fluency in the English language.
- A high attention to detail, with an eagerness to learn.
- Computer literacy.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Dominic Williams at +44 203 987 6281.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.