Principal - HEOR
Proclinical is currently partnering with a Tier 1 Global CRO looking to expand their RWE team and looking for a Principal of HEOR (REMOTE BASED). The candidate should have extensive experience with the following below.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience in health economics/economic modeling as it relates to pharmaceutical products and/or medical devices.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical/device pricing, reimbursement, and market access.
- Minimum of 5+ years experience within pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or device industries or as Lead/Principal with a strong background in health economics and outcomes research (HEOR) / RWE.
- Demonstrated understanding of advanced data science methodologies. Exposure working hands-on with Real World Data (EMR/EHR, Claims Data etc).
- Proven skills with exploratory data analysis techniques involving structured and unstructured data, machine learning (e.g. decision trees, neural networks, clustering, classification, Bayesian networks), model validation techniques, and data visualization techniques.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Calvin Lee at (+1) 646-367-1089 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.