Principal Clinical Data Manager
A large pharmaceutical company is at the cutting edge, defining new and more efficient ways to design, capture, manage, review and visualize clinical trial data and we are now looking for a talented Principal Clinical Data Manager, home based, or office based in West Sussex, to join our team and help drive this change.
As functional lead, you will provide leadership for tasks within clinical data management and be responsible for the delivery of multiple, large or complex projects to high quality standards. Depending on your experience, you may also have line management responsibility.
Skills and Requirements
- Degree level qualifications or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience within clinical data management, especially leading large/complex EDC studies and study teams
- Advanced knowledge of database design, structures and handling data from external sources
- Performed lead data management duties within a Contract Research Organisation
- Comprehensive understanding of managing study budgets
- Extensive experience in using a variety of data review tools
- Experience in line management
What They Offer:
- A dynamic, friendly and supportive team
- Innovative and exciting technologies
- Mentorship and training to further develop your skills
- Flexible working and home or office-based location
- Competitive compensation package
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical and medical device companies.