Principal Biostatistician - HTA
A large pharmaceutical organisation operating in over 40 countries, is looking for a talented Principal Biostatisitician to join their team in Germany. This organisation is dedicated to putting patients at the heart of their journey and bringing about effective change in medicine.
- Serves as a Senior Biostatistician or supervises as a Principal Biostatistician the statistical input in one or more individual clinical studies within a clinical development program or across several clinical programs.
- Provides expert guidance on study design and appropriate statistical input on all aspects of analysis, interpretation of findings and reporting of results.
- Gives technical and strategic oversight of deliverables outsourced to external CRO's or vendors.
- Plans, produces and/or reviews statistical deliverables for a submission or other regulatory interactions.
- Performs or oversees exploratory statistical analysis to gain novel insight that can be used to help inform the development of existing or new compounds.
- The role will require the Senior/Principal Biostatistician to work effectively in cross-functional teams within and outside the department of SSI.
- The Principal Biostatistician ensures the implementation of global, program and SSI standards by all biostatisticians contributing to the project.
Skills and Requirements
- PhD or Master degree
- 3-5 (Senior) or 7+ years (Principal) of biostatistics experience within the Biotechnology and/or Pharmaceutical Industry
- Able to serve as a senior or principal statistical expert in cross disciplinary teams.
- Good knowledge of SAS and/or R programming.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Heidi Hennigan on 44 2038541033 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies