Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Principal Architect with a leading medical technology company located in Palo Alto, CA. As the Principal Architect, you will be leading the architecture as well as hands on development of our core platform.
- Design and develop healthcare and financial data compliant system for HIPAA, PCI and other compliance needs.
- Lead full-stack product development efforts as well as help out in other areas of software development, including, tooling, devops and analytics.
- Participate in the analysis and clarification of business requirements.
- Participate in design and code reviews - learn from as well as teach other team members.
- Choose new technologies and tooling for the company stack.
- Represent the business when speaking to customers or community members.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of experience planning, building, and scaling high-quality SaaS products.
- In depth knowledge of Python, Django as well as Java/Spring. Different components our platform require different technology choices.
- Passion for writing code that is scalable, maintainable, reusable, and well-tested.
- Comfort debugging large applications and refactoring them to well-tested components and services.
- Ability to identify and proactively communicate infrastructure, product features, and technology issues that cut across multiple products.
- Track record of deploying and maintaining distributed systems in production.
- Track record of using influence to lead a group of engineers to achieve architectural goals.
- Experience building and supporting libraries used by multiple teams.
- Know how to operate distributed systems in accessible and functional development environment and know the good, bad and ugly of such systems.
- Good understanding and/or experience with Continuous Delivery.
- Good understanding and/or experience with Information Security.
- Good understanding and/or experience with Immutable infrastructure and container-based technologies.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ken Cadima at (+1) 415-660-4945 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.