Pricing & Reimbursement Manager Oncology
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are partnering with a pharmaceutical organisation who are currently recruiting for an individual to join their team. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Germany. The opening position available is for a Pricing & Reimbursement Manager Oncology.
- Supervise and analyse pertinent usage valuation processes and resulting price changes to optimise own portfolio method.
- Assist in the generation of financial planning cycles in the cross-functional team, if needed in collaboration with the alliance partner.
- You will oversee and analyse health policy framework conditions with an influence on pricing and the reimbursement situation.
- Form new procedures and structures for billing of supplementary reimbursement claims of statutory and private health insurance companies.
- Aid the cross-functional AMNOG team in preparing reports for early benefit assessment rendering to §35a SGB V, with obligation to the cost presentation in module 3.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a health economics or economics, alternatively medical or natural science with pertinent training or further training in health economics/policy or a similar field.
- Demonstrable experience in a pharmaceutical organisation or pertinent work experience in a similar role in a life science or consulting setting.
- Familiarity within oncology would be beneficial.
- Expertise on the care structures and legal framework for the reimbursement of medicines in Germany.
- Attain reliable contacts with pertinent and national shareholders would be beneficial for the role.
- Know-how of the present health policy framework.
- Comprehension of the interrelationships and implications in terms of market access and both regional and national controls.
- Know-how of project management.
- Fluency in both German and English.
- Computer literacy.
- Both goal and customer oriented.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- A motivated individual with analytical capabilities with the capacity to display multifaceted relationships in a way that is suitable for the target group.
- Obtains a structured and accurate manner of working with high quality standards.
- Able to resolve issues in a creative manner.
- Willing to both work in a team as well as travel for business needs.
- A "hands on" attitude.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jake Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.