Preclinical Research Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Preclinical Research Associate with our client located in Irvine, CA. Successful candidate will assist in monitoring initial phases of medical science studies (including journal reviews, and characterization testing).
- Independently identify data outliers and prepare data for analysis for in-vivo study data.
- Assist in in-vivo protocol execution as well as handling discrete aspects of study management. (i.e. travels, meeting agenda and equipment logistics).
- Interface with internal and external customers.
- Assist BWI to ensure personal and company compliance with all Federal, State, local and company regulations, policies and procedures for Health, Safety and Environmental compliance.
- Develop a strong working knowledge of design controls and quality assurance standards of procedure.
Skills and Requirements:
- High school diploma required; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Must have strong critical thinking and problem-solving ability.
- Proven success as a liaison working with various personalities and cultures exhibiting strong communication ability.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Have a working knowledge of good laboratory practices and operating room procedures.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Be willing to develop an understanding of cardiac electrophysiology procedures and the products used.
- Must be able to trouble shoot, prioritize, and make fast decisions.
- Ability to work under deadlines and in a fast-paced work environment.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office Products such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Samantha Reader at (+1) 267-983-0134 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
, and Outlook