Preclinical Project Manager
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Preclinical Project Manager to join a biotech organisation on a permanent basis located in Oxford either remotely or on site.
- You will develop and track project budgets to guarantee that our resources are optimally designated to project results.
- Accountable for all features of discovery and IND/CTA facilitating preclinical program implementation, which involves DMPK, toxicology and CMC, from soliciting CRO proposals, supporting CRO selection decisions, reviewing protocols, monitoring studies, and evaluating final reports.
- The ideal candidate will foster cooperation and efficient communication.
- Responsible for assisting the project leads in all features of planning which will be your forte.
- Recognise areas that need further planning and ensure that every detail is carefully considered.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a biology, chemistry, or similar field.
- Know-how of the drug development process and the needs for progressing a small molecule from lead optimisation to clinical candidate stage and onwards to clinical review.
- Comprehension of the needs for a successful CTA/IND data package.
- Possess financial awareness and tactical mindset.
- Demonstrable experience in a project management role within a pharmaceutical organisation.
- A background in handling multifaceted projects and deliver in a timely manner.
- Capable of thriving in a setting where independence and working under minimal supervision are the norm.
- A motivated individual with the ability to assume responsibility to assure constant delivery in high-quality results.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sam Kennaugh at +44 203 949 8616
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.