Policy & Public Affairs Lead
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Policy & Public Affairs Lead to join the health economics team at in Norfolk. This is a company that pride themselves on creating new approaches to the activates and work sectors.
- Collaborate to ensure robust project plans are developed with clear expectation of deliverables and responsibilities
- Develop and lead clear policy tactics and HTA/NICE submissions by utilising stakeholder insights and on trend market knowledge of health economics and NHS policy
- Develop an external network with key stakeholders to collaborate to transform management and pilot innovative digital solutions
- Engage with National reimbursement and policy maker authorities to achieve favourable reimbursement for home dialysis/CKD management
- Lead key consultations shaping and inputting into National clinical guideline reviews, quality standards and new pathways of care.
Skills and Requirements
- Indepth knowledge of the UK political and healthcare policy environment, NHS structures
- An established network with senior NHS decision-making networks
- Experience of lobbying to support transformation of disease management
- Experience of Health Technology Assessment submissions to support approval of transformational care pathways, ideally with a digital element
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.