Proclinical is currently recruiting for a PMX/PKPD Programmer for our client located in Frazer, PA. Successful candidate will develop pharmacometric modeling and simulations programs to support drug development programs.
- Develop pharmacometric modeling and simulations programs to support drug development programs.
- Provide input in developing pharmacometric analysis plans, specifications of analysis datasets, and other related documents.
- Determine and researche pharmacometric software upgrades and related system maintenance issues.
- Work closely with pharmcometrician to develop and execute Pharmacometric analysis programs using NONMEM, MONOLIX, R and other software tools to support the analysis of PK and PD data
- Perform routine assignments in the middle entry level of the professional career band.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS/MS degree in applicable discipline and 0-5 years of related experience or the equivalent work experience that provides knowledge and exposure to fundamental theories, principles and concepts.
- Computer Skills: programming in R, R Shiny, 0-2 years of experience, Python and SAS experience are a plus
- Background in drug development, population PK, PK/PD Modeling/Simulation, and/or statistics
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Maya Smith at (+1) 267-405-6995 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.