Platform Product Manager
Proclinical is urgently recruiting for a Platform Product Manager with a global biotechnology company located in Boston, MA.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in CS, Engineering, Biology, or a similar field, or equivalent professional experience
- 6+ years' experience in software product management in the healthcare space
- Experience with EHR integration, standards such as HL7 and FHIR, and clinical workflows
- Experience with large scale data warehouse development
- Experience with genomics, digital image analysis, and clinical data analysis
- Experience with medical device development
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of HCI and User Centered Design
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices (Agile, Continuous Value Delivery, CI/CD, DevOps, NoOps, PaaS, IaaS, LEAN software, Service Oriented Architecture, cloud computing) ITIL, PMP, COBIT certifications.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jake Fingado at (+1) 646-481-1930 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.