A large pharmaceutical organisation is looking for a junior PK/PD programmer to join their biometrics team in Switzerland. This is an opportunity to work at a company that dedicates its handiwork to developing a portfolio of drugs.
- Conduct Model and PK/PD Parameters database creation; Extract models; Digitize data
- Convert existing models into SBML compatible format
- Develop R-Shiny applications to facilitate quantitative data analysis
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor or Master in either a life science field or mathematics / Statistics
- 2 years in a similar position working with PK/PD data
- Strong knowledge and experience of R, SAS and Shiny
- Experience in data pooling and graphical representation
- Excellent understanding of SBML
- Experience in data digitization
- Communication and interpersonal skills for interacting with the different functional groups.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.