PK/PD (Pharamacometrics) Clinical Programmer
A large global biotech is in search for an experienced Pharamacometrics (PK/PD ) Clinical Programmer in Switzerland. In this role you will focus on data manipulation in pharmacokinetics (PK) and pharmacodynamics (PD), bit you will also be expected to stay informed with new quantitative clinical techniques.
- Conduct model-orientated and model-based graphical evaluation of M&S data (e.g. bayesian feedback analysis using prior model) in consultation with the clinical pharmacometrician
- Conduct exploratory analysis in consultation with the clinical pharmacometrician, clinical pharmacologue
- Lead the creation of pooled and cleaned ready to use modeling datasets (e.g. NONMEM® dataset) and descriptive datasets in compliance with Roche internal guidelines, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Health Authority guidelines through high quality programs.
- Lead the creation of NCA datasets in compliance with Roche internal guidelines, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Health Authority guidelines through high quality programs.
- Assist in the development of pharmacokinetic, pharmacodynamic and physiological models under the supervision of the clinical pharmacometrician
- Participate in the writing of M&S analysis plans and M&S reports
- Support quality control of M&S deliverable such as datasets, tables, listings and figures.
- Contribute to, and sometimes lead, process-improvement initiatives
- Assist in the assessment, development and documentation of new tools
- Provide input into Case Report Form (CRF) design for M&S data collection.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum 2 years' experience in clinical data & data visualisation
- Fluency in R & SAS
- Experience working with PK & PD data
- Master level (M.S.) in Mathematics and/or Statistics
- Fluency in English
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.