Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Physician Scientist with a medical device company located in Spring House, PA.
- Participate on Phase 1 - 2A Immunology TA portfolio program clinical development teams as the SRS/SRP lead from translational medicine
- Prepare and/or direct preparation of relevant protocols, investigator brochures, clinical study reports, technical reports
- Develop medical monitoring plans, conduct medical monitoring and submit related monitoring and safety reports as per SOP
- Responsible for preparation and presentation of results and updates of projects at team, portfolio, and department meetings
- Communicate with Phase 1 - 2A sites, educate site staff about the protocol, answer questions about the study, and generally represent R&D at investigative sites by telephone or in person
- It is anticipated that the contractor will need to travel to fulfill this scope of work. Reimbursement will be provided for all reasonable travel expenses and meals during site visits
Skills and Requirements:
- MD or MD/PhD degree is required
- Immunology background and infectious disease experience required
- Minimum 2-5 years of industry experience in early phase clinical development
- Training in immunology or prior work experience in translational immunology is preferred
- Subspecialty medical training in Dermatology, Gastroenterology, or Rheumatology is preferred
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at 267-983-0134 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.