Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Pharmacovigilance Scientist with a pharmaceutical company located in Boston, MA.
- Technically fully competent to perform all usual Senior Principal Pharmacovigilance Scientist workload, including case report QC, review, follow-up and reportability assessments and input into aggregate safety reports, with the flexibility of mindset this requires.
- Liaise with other relevant functional areas both within and outside of global PV to best ensure the most efficient and timely attainment of compliant and patient focused safety data.
- Represent pharmacovigilance department in cross-functional teams or committees and external environments at a global and regional level as required, with the advanced communication skills this requires.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors with minimum 10 years of experience in healthcare, clinical or pharmacovigilance related environment;
- Masters with minimum 6 years of experience in healthcare, clinical or pharmacovigilance related environment;
- PhD with minimum 4 years of experience in healthcare, clinical or pharmacovigilance related environment;
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 617-830-7544.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.