Pharmacovigilance Safety Expert (LSW)
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Pharmacovigilance Safety Expert to be based in the desirable area of Basel, Switzerland. This is a chance to join a top healthcare organisation who provide an innovative range of diagnostic solutions and medicines.
- Responsible for signal detection and signal management activities including, but not limited to STAR maintenance, ISMP maintenance, and drug safety reports.
- Contributing to risk management activities including preparation and maintenance of CCDS, labelling document maintenance, risk communications, RMP, REMS.
- Responsible for individual and aggregate case reporting activities including ICSR case management (medical review) and aggregate reporting (i.e. DSUR, PBRER).
- Coordinate and assist in responding to Health Authority requests.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum 6 years in pharmacovigilance & safety.
- 6 years in hands on signal and risk management activities.
- 5 years in industry (pharma safety).
- Excellent understanding of GVPs/GCPs/GxP.
- BSc/MSc degree in Life Science.
- Able to work in a matrix international environment.
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Anna Bigiotti on +44 2038542470 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.