Pharmacovigilance Physician (Oncology)
An attractive job opportunity has arisen at a leading multinational pharmaceutical company who is seeking a Pharmacovigilance Physician (Oncology) to work at their UK site in London. The company employs 100,000 personnel across 150 countries, working across multiple therapy areas including cardiovascular, oncology, and respiratory. This is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company.
- Delivering strategic solutions and lead the implementation for key organisational/process changes ensuring that the company can comply with pharmacovigilance regulations worldwide.
- Developing strategy and leading the implementation of core business activities (e.g. Communications, Information Management, Training), seeking endorsement from the Central Safety Leadership team; provide ongoing, thoughtful programme management and change management support to ensure delivery against a strategic agenda.
- Leading the review and re-designing of critical business processes; deliver solutions that align across business units; develop and lead training/change management activities.
- Providing specific subject matter expertise on relevant business processes to ensure regulatory compliance and appropriate management of risk across the company (to include authoring process documents, adhering with evolving regulatory requirements, delivery of training and the proactive identification of potential compliance risks).
- Secretariat to Central Safety governance boards/leadership teams as appropriate; ensuring appropriate/timely agendas/minutes (to include action tracking) based on input from stakeholders; provision of appropriate project management leadership.
- Project management support for the business change initiatives/process updates to include driving the development and tracking of business plans (including objective setting, Key performance Indicators, benefits tracking).
- Line manage scientific/technical associate staff who support specific business activities including provision of metrics, information management, communication and website related deliverable (as needed).
Skills and Requirements:
- Advance Degree in Life Sciences or Pharmacovigilance.
- Professional certification in Project management.
- Medical degree with minimum of 3 years in clinical practice.
- Oncology or immunology experience.
- Experience with Pharmacovigilance processes and global Pharmacovigilance regulations.
- Prior experience managing multiple strategy formulation and change projects.
- Ability to effectively influence key stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to see the big picture and make informed recommendations.
- Hands-on and self-reliant and the ability to work independently with diligent attention to detail.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficient in computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kevin Hansberry at 0207 440 0636 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.