Pharmacovigilance Officer, Spain
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Pharmacovigilance Officer, Spain to join a consultancy. This role is on a contract basis and is located in Barcelona.
- Uphold the safety management plan or any other technical document while being accountable for monthly reporting.
- Serve as a safety database administrator for allocated projects.
- You will determine the reportability of ICSRs to pertinent authorities.
- Responsible for expedited and periodic safety proposals to regulatory authorities, such as EVWeb posting/data entry; regulatory authorities' portals, etc.
- Write and track PSURs/PBRERs/PADERs and DSURs with contributions from Safety Physician/ Client.
- Support the tracking of pharmacovigilance linked guidelines and regulations globally for both investigational and marketed products.
- Contribute to the design of PV training programs for clients.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a science field with experience in a pharmacist, biologist role.
- Demonstrable experience within a pharmaceutical/biotech organisation, preferably within pharmacovigilance.
- Know-how of electronic reporting such as digital certificate; EVWeb posting/data entry, etc.
- Capable of working on various projects simultaneously within a fast-paced, evolving setting under strict deadlines.
- Leadership abilities.
- An organised individual with a high attention to detail and committed to creating high quality outcomes.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- An influential individual who is creative and works well in a team.
- Computer literacy.
- Fluency in both English and Spanish though any other additional languages would be advantageous.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jon Stewart at +44 203 7520 318.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.