Pharmacovigilance Alliance Lead
A rapidly expanding pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Pharmacovigilance Alliance Lead to their office in Cambridge. The organisation specialises in developing treatments for unmet medical needs. This position offers an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skill to a highly prestigious organisation and bolster a career in the financial field.
- Responsible for the accurate communication of the company's Pharmacovigilance services in PVA/SLA/SDEA with IACs and third parties, including the governance of standardised contractual language.
- Acting as lead point contact for the central service provider managing PVA/SLA/SDEAs.
- Acting as Subject Matter Expert and Business Process Owner for PVA/SLA/SDEA Management:
- Acts as initial escalation point for PVA/SLA/SDEA related queries from within the company's IAC network and from external organisations.
- Lead point contact for the local PV responsible persons within the company's local IAC network, Rest of World regions:
- For EEA-PV responsible persons, collaborates closely with the EEA-QPPV.
- Drive the PVA/SLA/SDEA content for IAC and third-party relationships.
- Oversight of the service provider performing PVA/SLA/SDEA management, including:
- Regular review of the KPIs and KCIs for the service provider
- Providing strategic direction to ensure effective and compliant PVA/SLA/SDEA delivery
- Review and approval of service provider's work invoices.
- Hosts on-site or virtual DS-focussed meetings for the company's IAC network of local PV responsible persons.
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong experience and knowledge of PV Compliance requirements and GVP.
- Strong experience and knowledge of the various PVA/SLA/SDEA relationships relating to a PV System.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kevin Hansberry at +44 207 440 0636 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A top 10 global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Global Drug Safety Physician.
A global biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Drug Safety and Risk Management Specialist.
A vacancy has arisen for a Pharmacovigilance Compliance Manager with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their UK office.
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Senior Pharmacovigilance & Benefit-Risk Physician to their office in Switzerland.
A global biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for an Senior Safety Surveillance & Risk Scientist to work with their UK team on a remote basis.