Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Pharmacoepidemiologist with a pharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Accountable for developing plan for Epidemiology deliverables (e.g. systematic literature reviews, database studies, analysis within primary observational studies / disease registries) within assigned therapeutic area to support company objectives.
- Accountable for ensuring epidemiology perspective into company materials e.g. study protocols, case report forms (CRFs), and regulatory documents within assigned therapeutic area.
- Interact with authors, referees, and in-house reviewers on scientific manuscripts, clinical conference abstracts, presentations, and posters based on observational study data within assigned therapeutic area.
- Represent Epidemiology department during interactions with key external stakeholders including Scientific Advisory Boards and regulatory authorities.
- Critical appraisal and synthesis of relevant epidemiological literature.
Skills and Requirements:
- PhD / DSc / DrPH in Epidemiology with 4 years post-graduation experience, or MPH/MSc in Epidemiology with 8 years post-graduation experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of drug and clinical development process
- Experience and familiarity using SAS or other statistical software packages
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Bri Copeland at 267-297-3280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.