Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Pharmacist with a biopharmaceutical company located in Grayslake, IL.
- Provide expertise to research and clinic staff related to IP characteristics and administration
- Responsible for the development and implementation of procedures for control of IP used in clinical research, and assuring compliant IP maintenance
- Maintain documentation of IP accountability: receipt, dispensing, return to sponsor/destruction
- Review protocols and provide input on clinical and pharmacy supply needs
- Provide consultative support regarding dosing of drug, of the protocol and drug restrictions
- Collaborate with other departments to create/update of policies, procedures and work instructions
- Assist in development of pharmacy best practice recommendations for clinical procedures and ensure compliance with regulatory standards
- Serve as the local pharmacy expert and primary point of contact for clinical research pharmacy, in partnership with staff, study sponsors, CRO s etc.
- Meet with sponsors, monitors, auditors, regulatory authorities etc. to review drug accountability and other study specific information
- Serve as the blinded pharmacist and manage study specific blinding plans * Identify quality and performance improvement opportunities and collaborate with staff in the development and follow up of action plans
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy degree
- Minimum of 3 years post-graduate pharmacist experience desired
- Previous clinical research experience preferred
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Computer proficiency and proficiency in PC applications as required
- Public speaking and presentation skills
- Establish and maintain long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations
- Proactively prioritize needs and effectively manage resources
- Understand complexities and needs to start-up and support new clinical trials
- Collaborate with pharmacy and physicians to assure protocol compliance
- Maintain strict patient confidentiality according to HIPAA regulations and applicable law
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nikki Ranieri at 215-531-5288 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.