Pharmaceutical Support Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Pharmaceutical Support Associate with a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Ability to answer incoming phone calls in a quick and clear manner
- Ability to make outbound calls to recruit clinical trial volunteers
- Great communication skills
- Microsoft Office entry
- Data Entry and typing skills
- Knowledge of administration and clerical processes
- Able to read off of phone script
- Respond to voicemails and emails Promptly
Skills and Requirements:
- Great phone skills
- Clear and confident phone voice
- Versatile, empathetic, outgoing, quick on their feet and fluent in various communication channels
- Recruiting experience with clinical terminology
- Flexible with ability to multitask
- Critical thinking
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at 215-531-6914.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.