Pharmaceutical Marketing Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Pharmaceutical Marketing Manager with a global biotechnology company located in Weston, MA. As the Pharmaceutical Marketing Manager, you will work closely with the Sponsorships Team to submit approvals through the submission process, as well as the Compliance, Medical and Legal review process.
- Lead MS strategic congress presence and shape key strategic marketing choices for the MS brands (ACTRIMS, AAN, CSMC, FALL AAN and potentially others).
- Develop and implement all booth, exhibit and sponsorship assets including personal and non-personal promotional tactics.
- Ensure all booth, sponsorship, and marketing activities are following regulatory and legal requirements.
- Identify and optimize on MS Portfolio presence and strategize for new areas of opportunity to reach targeted HCPs.
- Field lead for sponsorship roll-out - align with brand leads to create assets for local and regional sponsorships.
- Triage meetings to the correct point person on the MS team with provider recommendation; field, Key Account Management, professional education and media.
- Lead major customer facing initiatives across the MS Portfolio including HCP Speaker Training, and Patient Ambassador Conference.
- Develop and maintain the project plan, pre and post communication plan, and lead the overall initiatives and cross functional working team.
- Assist in the development of leadership communication plans to both external and internal audiences.
- Maintain and coordinate the yearly Integrated Customer Plan for the MS Brand Team, including; attending key meetings, consolidating ICP plans, coordinating with agencies and communications across the MS portfolio.
Skills and Requirements:
- Prior Pharmaceutical Congress & Exhibit marketing experience (3+years).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to form strong networks both internally & externally.
- Understanding of and adherence to regulatory policies governing scientific interactions with physicians, Patient Access Groups, professional and public organizations.
- Ability to manage through ambiguity, influence without authority, and comfort working in highly dynamic environment with shifting priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to manage matrix stakeholders in a complex environment.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at (+1) 215-531-6914 or email@example.com
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.