Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Payroll Analyst with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Review payroll business requirements for Configurations, reporting and Integration related business needs by collaborating with functional process owners and technical teams, and translate those into simplified and organized processes with respective documentation.
- Execute assigned E2E Test Scenarios and work with Functional Leads to confirm successful execution.
- Perform SIT testing with third-party systems to validate expected request/response results based on the approved integration specifications.
- Support with preparation and execution of UAT following SIT completion.
- Support UAT testers by addressing functional questions and supporting test management activities in respective system (e.g., raising defects).
- May have responsibility in understanding loading data into the system including configuring and running EIB's and other related operations.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree and 3+ years overall Workday experience.
- 1+ years of Workday business process & configuration responsibility and Workday reporting experience.
- Strong analytic, problem solving, consultancy and communication skills.
- Knowledge of requirement gathering techniques, project management, and HRIS systems development methodologies.
- Robust analytical skills; knowledge of configuration, testing and implementation techniques.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at 267-536-3075.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.