Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Payroll Analyst with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Responsible for processing and correcting Payroll impacting Time transactions for specific countries as assigned (generally larger, more complex countries), supporting pre-payroll activities, Time entries audit activities, reviewing and verifying files generated internally payroll impacting time entries, enforcing key payroll deadlines, as well as answering employee/manager queries.
- Determine the cause of the time related payroll problems/ cases submitted by employees; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Experience in customer service with Kronos Time and/or Workday Time data entry.
- Preferred experience in Time entries in payroll support and resolving inquiries/cases.
- Gather time related business requirements for Configurations, reporting and Integration related business needs by collaborating with functional process owners and technical teams, and translate those into simplified and organized processes with respective documentation
- Work with multiple work streams, implementation partners, integration teams, and business organizations to ensure cohesive and cross functional impacts are considered and mitigated, for areas such as
- Testing scenarios, completion, validation of Data requirements, mapping, cleansing, and loading Time related mass upload files
- Must display an ability to work efficiently and accurately with Immaculate attention to detail.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to manage BOTH deadlines and priorities.
- Must display a proficient level of Word, Excel and Outlook skill, in addition to strong technical aptitude.
- Must be able to work under timely responsive demands and always provide outstanding customer service.
- Effectively works with peers in a team focused environment
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors or Masters degree (finance or HR background preferred)
- Minimum of 2-3 years' of experience with Kronos Time and/or Workday Time software
- Strong customer orientation.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, in English
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment, as well as to get results through collaboration and coordination with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Good analytical and process diagnostic skills and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture.
- Strong spreadsheet and database skills.
- Continuous improvement orientation.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and requests
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.