Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Payroll Analyst with a pharmaceutical company located in Clayton, NC.
- Responsible for processing, monitoring & maintenance of payroll data.
- Addresses complex tax issues & responds to appropriate agency.
- Responsible for payroll systems (eTime & ADP).
- Identifies process improvement initiatives.
- Prepares various special pay calculations.
- Prepares payroll upload & reports, as needed.
- Responsible for employee garnishments, fringes & payments.
- Serves as back-up to full scope of payroll.
- Responsible for multi-state payroll set up, compliance & processing.
- Conducts training on HR systems/payroll practices, as required.
Skills and Requirements:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent combination of education & experience. FPC/CPP preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years of Payroll Processing experience
- Automatic Data Processing (ADP) systems (Workforce Now preferred)
- ADP eTime system
- SAP/HR system
- ADP Reporting (Workforce Now)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Prior experience in HR environment a plus
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.