Patient Services Representative (Pharmaceutical)
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Patient Services Representative for a pharmaceutical company located in Plainsboro, NJ. Successful candidate will be responsible for assisting patient and HCP customers with inquiries related to company information, product information inquiries, product and device use, literature requests, savings offers, and assistance with other products and services.
- Responsible for assisting patient and HCP customers with inquiries related to company information, product information inquiries, product and device use, literature requests, savings offers, and assistance with other products and services.
- Responsible for the identification, reporting and documenting of product adverse events, product technical complaints, and other safety information.
- This is a customer service position located in an inbound call center of a pharmaceutical manufacturer.
- Deliver an optimal customer experience and build customer loyalty through telephone interactions, email, postal mail, and emerging communications such as chat, text, and social media.
- Obtain and document all information from customers regarding adverse events, product technical complaints, and other safety information, and advise of replacement /return procedures.
- Provide technical assistance to customers related to product or promotional website issues.
- May conduct outbound telemarketing projects or conduct surveys with customers.
Skills and Requirements:
- Associates degree required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 3 years previous customer facing experience required
- Professional experience in healthcare, pharmaceutical or medical device call center highly desirable.
- Ability to exercise independent thinking, problem solving, and leadership skills are a must
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and complex processes while providing excellent customer service
- Data entry experience required
- Intermediate proficiency in Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook required
- Fluency to read and speak Spanish is preferred but not required.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sarah Beshara at (+1) 267-477-3355 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A world-wide contract research organisation is currently recruiting an Office Administrator based at their office in Shanghai.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Global Medical Director - Oncology, to be based in their office in the desirable area of Basel.