Patient Recruitment and Retention Coordinator
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Patient Recruitment and Retention Coordinator for a biopharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will be key supporting the successful implementation of patient recruitment and retention efforts across programs
- Provide general support to the Patient Recruitment & Retention team in delivering and maintaining the team's objectives.
- Provide general support to the Patient Recruitment & Retention expertise area in delivering and maintaining the team's objectives.
- Receive detailed instructions on all work. Works under close supervision.
- Under the supervision of a line manager, supports the PR&R team with administrative activities.
- Update internal status reports, meeting agendas and minutes, organizing teleconferences, reviewing / filing vendor reports, finance tracking, contracting / SOW development and processing.
- Maintain internal ROI reporting of team efforts and supporting internal and external review / approval clinical & MLR process and related documentation tracking.
- Assist with vendor reporting / tracking and ensure all files are up to date with clear history of activities and decisions.
- Partner with Patient Recruitment Managers and CRCs to file documents in the electronic.
Skills and Requirements:
- High school diploma.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical, biotech, contract research organization or clinical research site preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote).
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and team-oriented skills. *Excellent verbal, written, communication and time management skills.
- Ability to perform several tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to be flexible, adapt to change, as well as work as part of a team in a matrix environment under close supervision.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Samantha Reader at (+1) 267-983-0134 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
£20000 - £23000 per annum
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Up to £18000 per annum
Resource Consultant - 12 Month Student Placement
£23000 - £24000 per annum
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£24000 - £50000 per annum
Pharmaceutical Recruitment Consultant
£25000 - £35000 per annum
Experienced Recruitment Consultant - Italian Pharmaceutical Market
Established in 2005, with a current turnover of over $55m and an annual staff turnover of less than 4%,