Patient Engagement Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Patient Engagement Specialist with a leading research facility located remotely. As the Patient Engagement Specialist, you will provide telephonic, email, secure messaging and chat support to individuals participating in clinical research studies.
- Outbound calling to clinical research study participants, field secure messages, respond to emails, chat inquiries in a timely/appropriate manner
- Identifying root causes of reported issues; determining best approach to resolve problems; expediting corrections or adjustments and follows up to ensure satisfaction
- Scheduling clinical study participants, ensuring that all calls are processed correctly and promptly
- Operating the central communications center for the patient experience center
- Prioritizing multiple tasks/demands while establishing effective working relationships with participants, co-workers and the clinical operations team
- Ensuring the privacy and confidentiality of participants' personal health information
Skills and Requirements:
- Must possess a minimum of 1-3 years demonstrated experience performing a customer service role supporting clients with program understanding and program issues
- Experience with an administrative/healthcare customer service role in a large healthcare office setting, is a plus
- Experience with Five9 call center software is a plus
- Capability to be able to be on the phone along with the ability to juggle multiple interactions at one time
- Ability to communicate in English (both verbal and written)
- Providing an excellent demeanor; telephone presence and customer service skills
- Ability to handle large call volumes for extend periods of time
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mary Jacobs at (+1) 267-297-3376 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.