Patient Care Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Patient Care Associate for a pharmaceutical company located in Plainsboro, NJ. Successful candidate will be responsible for assisting patient and HCP customers with inquiries related to company information, product information inquiries, product and device use, literature requests, savings offers, and assistance with products and services.
- Responsible for the identification, reporting and documenting of product adverse events, product technical complaints, and other safety information.
- This is a temporary customer service position located in an inbound call center of a pharmaceutical manufacturer. The primary focus is to deliver an optimal customer experience and build customer loyalty through telephone interactions, email, postal mail, and emerging communications such as chat, text, and social media.
- Obtain and document all information from customers regarding adverse events, product technical complaints, and other safety information, and advise of replacement /return procedures.
- Provide technical assistance to customers related to product or promotional website issues.
- May conduct outbound telemarketing projects or conduct surveys with customers.
Skills and Requirements:
- Associate's required; Bachelor's preferred.
- 3 years previous customer facing experience required.
- Professional experience in healthcare, pharmaceutical or medical device call center highly desirable.
- Ability to exercise independent thinking, problem solving, and leadership skills are a must.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and complex processes while providing excellent customer service.
- Data entry experience required.
- Intermediate proficiency in Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook required.
- Fluency to read and speak Spanish is preferred.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sarah Beshara at (+1) 267-477-3355 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.