Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Pathologist (Oncology) with a pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA, Philadelphia, PA, and Durham, NC.
- Pathologist supporting Solid tumor projects: (ovarian, breast, NSCLC, sarcoma, melanoma, head and neck)
- Centralized reading of PD-L1 cases (retrospective) from a number of trials for data aggregation/comparison. Experience with 22C3, SP263 and/or 73-10 preferred (not so much 28-8 or SP142)
- Third party verification of PD-L1 scoring methods (i.e 1% CPS equivalency for SP263 in NSCLC)
- Definition of staining guidance and interpretation for novel markers we have an IHC test developed (cell specific stain characterization to define compartmental capture metrics: similar to IC + TC, but unpack the "IC" bucket into immune cell subtype and myeloid cell subtype)
- Definition of stain parameters for multiplex IHC staining (cell compartment, intensity definition, cell count definition, initial metric definition
- Independent path verifier of our lab path generated data (on certain programs)
- Definition of scoring criteria for cut off determination
- Creation of staining guidance for a given marker
- Support in multiplex vs singplex comparison efforts to support assay validations and defining unified validation plan
- Evaluation of digital pathology solutions for CDx commercial solutions
- Supporting multi-pathologist read adjudication studies and IHC test bake offs
- Remote viewing of images (via Aperio, Phillips)
- Support investigations of past stains to reconcile inherited programs/data
Skills and Requirements:
- Must be board certified MD
- Pathology experience within oncology, solid tumors
- Experience within Precision medicine and biomarker development
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at 267-477-3355 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.