An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and talented Pathologist in Switzerland. In this role you will be responsible for developing biomarkers for strategies across several Oncology projects.
- Member of a cross-functional Digital Pathology team to be at the forefront of tissue biomarker research for Oncology
- Provide expertise on analysis of tumour tissue and its application to Drug Development
- Drive key biomarker and pathology capabilities across the Discovery and Early Clinical Development Oncology pipeline
- Develop a deep expertise through study analysis and thorough knowledge of literature
- Guide and challenge the use of tissue biomarkers
Skills and Requirements
- Medical Doctor
- Board certification in pathology
- Experience in tissue biomarkers such as discovering/developing insights from the analysis of tumours and tissues into testable clinical hypotheses
- Experience in supervising, exploring, developing and analysing tissue analysis techniques such as immuno-histochemistry, image analysis and spatial-omics approaches
- Experience and interest in developing cutting-edge digital pathology approaches are required.
- Previous R&D experience is a benefit, but not required
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device compan