A leading software solutions company, specialising in electronic data capture for patients in clinical trials, is currently recruiting a Parametric Programmer (CDI). Based in France, this is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company.
- Managing and producing screenshots that will serve as a reference for patient screen certifications.
- Assisting the team in the definition and implementation of all the stages concerning languages and translation.
- Participating in the project specifications.
- Supporting project managers and data managers in defining the solution implemented, through your recommendations as a technical expert.
- Defining and documenting the technical architecture of the solution implemented and participate in the project validation plan.
- Configuring the software platform and the tablets connected to the platform.
- Producing the configuration files as well as the installation scripts on the software platform.
- Carrying out specific developments in Java related to the project.
- Creating requests for consistency checks and reporting on data.
- Optimising the working methods, tools & procedures relating to your activity.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bac + 2 minimum training in IT.
- Bases in design / development, multi-architecture, and database.
- Know how to program, a knowledge of POO (Java) or scripting (PowerShell) languages is a plus.
- Analytical capacity and like to work in an international context.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Like change and knows how to evolve in an environment with variations in the workload.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
- Very good communicator (good level of English).
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Emma Adams at +44 203 854 3893 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.