Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Packaging Tech with a pharmaceutical company located in La Verne, CA.
- Follow written Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Master Batch Records and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
- Works in conjunction with other Packaging Technicians under the guidance of a Group/Team Leader and the Packaging Manager. Works on manufacturing and packaging of products.
- Assists in the inspection of products and components.
- With guidance, works on the packaging of products and Clinical Trial Material.
- Sets up and operates Packaging line equipment including vial labeler, vial label laser, and carton laser.
- Prepares cleaning solutions and cleans packaging areas, including walls, ceilings, floors, and equipment.
- Complies with all safety-related procedures and practices personally and in area.
Skills and Requirements:
- GMP/cGMP experience
- Pharmaceutical/biotech industry experience
- Experience following SOPs and Master Batch Records
- Microsoft Office experience
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.